It’s Hammer Time for facts about the shark that inspired this light silver gray tattoo ink with slight blue undertones. Because of their large fins, giant hammer sharks are especially vulnerable to poachers looking to exploit this species for a payday.
When you purchase any of the Sea Shepherd Tattoo Inks, you become part of the solution. A portion of all proceeds from Sea Shepherd inks goes toward their conservation efforts worldwide. Also, like all Quantum Tattoo Inks, inks in the Sea Shepherd series are vegan and cruelty-free. These inks contain no animal products, and none of the ingredients or finished products are ever tested on animals. All Quantum vegan inks are CTL approved and therefore compliant with all EU quality standards, global health standards, and meet the requirements of the vegan community around the world.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments in the Sea Shepherd series are MADE IN EUROPE
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review