When oysters are faced with something rough like sand, they create a beautiful pearl. With Oyster Shell, a light dirty grey tattoo ink, tattoo artists can too. Award-winning tattoo artist Jurgis Mikalauskas is known for his vivid, colorful work in the realism style. Sailor’s Grave Tattoo Inks, named for the vibrant colors naturally found in the sea, are a custom collection of the colors Jurgis’ work is most known for.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
Quantum strives to provide tattoo artists with the best quality ink on the market. No corners are ever cut. The ingredients used are the best available on the U.S. market. The highest level of sterility is used. Our tattoo inks are vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free. We have done thorough testing to ensure the safety of our inks. Quantum Tattoo Ink is CTL approved and meets the EU standards for tattoo colorants.
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review