While stable Antimatter does not appear to exist in our universe, this dark dirty gray tattoo ink with slight brown undertones definitely does. Noa Yanni Dark Matter tattoo inks are inspired by the black and gray tattoo art that has made her famous. The colors are created for exceptional results in black and gray realism.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN EUROPE
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:UPC: 723849486056