Per European law, as of January 2022, this color may not be used for tattoo purposes within EU countries. Please consult your federal laws and regulations before purchasing. Quantum tattoo ink is not liable for the purchase of these colors.
This set includes 3 primary colors, black, and white tattoo inks.
- Naughty Redheads - Because sometimes being naughty can be nice, we love Naughty Redheads. It is a bright crimson red tattoo ink with red, orange, and blue undertones.
- Corn Hole - Get your mind out of the gutter, it is named after the game. Corn Hole is a bright canary yellow tattoo ink.
- Valium - Take a chill pill! Better yet, choose Valium, a bright blue tattoo ink.
- Douche - Douche is an opaque bright white tattoo ink that is as fresh as a summer eve.
- Assphalt - Assphalt (pun intended) is our original black tattoo ink. Described as double black, it still remains one of our most popular black tattoo inks. Assphalt Tattoo Ink has 55% pigment in a combination of carbon black pigment and jet black pigment that won’t fade to blue! Because of its high concentration of pigment, it makes for a deep, intense black that is perfect for fill-in and solid blackwork.
All of Quantum’s Black Tattoo Inks can be diluted and used for outlining or gray wash. We recommend using our HOLY WATER MIXING SOLUTION or distilled water to dilute the product. We do not recommend using any other products to dilute Quantum Tattoo Inks.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN EUROPE
Yes, our product names and descriptions are cheeky, but Quantum Tattoo Inks takes the business and safety of our high-quality tattoo inks seriously. Our tattoo ink is developed with tattoo artists in mind and formulated for outstanding and vibrant healed results. That is why the best tattoo artists around the world trust Quantum Tattoo Inks.
A few of the reasons why tattoo artists love our products:
- Vegan tattoo ink
- Cruelty-free tattoo ink
- Organic tattoo ink
- Ink for tattoos without added acrylic
- Kosher tattoo ink
- Small batch tattoo ink made in the USA
- Laboratory tested for safety
- Tattoo ink shipped to Europe from our locations in the EU