What are Quantum Tattoo Inks made of?
We, at Quantum Tattoo Ink, pride ourselves in the quality of our inks. We have always used the best quality ingredients, and we want to have full transparency with our customers, and their clients, about those ingredients.
Below is a breakdown of our ingredients, so you know exactly what goes into our inks.
We use natural pigments, sourced from the earth. None of our pigments ever come from animals.
Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
Kosher vegetable glycerin is a vegan, plant-based sugar alcohol. Glycerin is used to provide lubrication and as a humectant.
Ethyl alcohol is a powerful antiseptic and disinfectant with antibacterial and antifungal properties.
The distillation process removes all impurities and mineral deposits from the water.
Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract
Eucalyptus leaves are a traditional aboriginal herbal remedy, which is now used all over the world. The essential oil found in the leaves is a strong antiseptic with antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Thymol is derived from the herb, thyme. The derivative is a strong antiseptic with antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Menthol is derived from Mentha plants and is used for its fragrance. Menthol has slight analgesic properties.
What is the percentage of pigment in Quantum Tattoo Inks?
Most of our colors are 60% pigment, while other companies' tattoo inks are 50% or lower. The higher concentration of pigments means that our inks are brighter and more vibrant, which tattoo artists and collectors love.
What is Quantum Tattoo Ink's best black tattoo ink?
It's up to the artist to decide. We have some of the top tattoo artists around the world on our pro team, and each swears by a different Quantum black tattoo ink. Below is a list of our black inks, along with their pigment percentage, to help you decide which black may be best for you.
- Assphalt - 55% pigment
- Bitchin Black - 50% pigment
- Black Dynomite - 60% pigment
- Lining Black - 15% pigment
- Sculpting Black - 60% pigment
Are Quantum Tattoo Inks vegan?
YES! Quantum Tattoo Inks have always been vegan. Our ink contains no animal products, and none of our ingredients or finished products are ever tested on animals.
Is Quantum Tattoo Ink compliant with European Union quality standards?
YES! Quantum Tattoo Inks are compliant with all EU quality standards, global health standards, and meet the requirements of the vegan community around the world.
All Quantum Tattoo pigments are sent to the CTL® GmbH for bacteria and heavy metals testing.
After passing all tests, the tattoo inks are registered and listed on the CTL® GmbH website.
Are Quantum Tattoo Inks FDA approved?
No! As of right now, the FDA does not approve ANY tattoo inks. However, we are currently working with the FDA to develop high standards for the tattoo ink industry in the US.
Products and Services
What product do you recommend to dilute Quantum tattoo ink?
- We only recommend our Holy Water Mixing Solution for diluting Quantum Tattoo Inks.
- Choose our Color Solution for mixing color inks or our Shading Solution for mixing black inks. These solutions will not affect the color or pigment of our inks.
- We do not recommend any other products to dilute Quantum Tattoo Inks.
Do you offer a product that can help heal my fresh tattoo?
- Yes! Quantum Aftercare is perfect for healing fresh tattoos. Our Quantum Aftercare product also makes an excellent skin moisturizer.
- Like our other products, it is made from organic ingredients , including olive oil, rose hips, calendula, yarrow, cocoa butter, chamomile, rosemary, and beeswax.
- These ingredients have antiseptic properties and are excellent for soothing, healing, and moisturizing.
What are the available bottle sizes for your tattoo ink?
- Our tattoo ink is commonly available in 30 mL bottles.
- You may order larger bottles of some colors for a lower price per mL. Examples are Barry White (Opaque White Ink Tattoo available at 120 mL size) and the Bitchin Black Tattoo Ink available at 240 mL for huge savings. Make sure to check our entire lineup of individual bottle sizes.
- There are select colors that are available in 20 mL bottles. Please check the list for products that can be purchased in this specific package size: 20ml Bottles - Quantum Tattoo EU.
How do you guarantee that the tattoo ink is safe?
- We do everythingwe can to ensure the safety of our tattoo ink.
- We thoroughly test the pigments by working with veteran tattoo artists to ensure that the pigments don’t cause side effects during the development phase.
- None of our pigments ever leave our lab with quality issues.
Can I save by buying more colors in one purchase?
You can save as much as €122.00 when you buy the 61 color Tattoo Ink Set.