This set includes all of our opaque gray tattoo inks and a bonus white tattoo ink.
- Ash Wednesday - Do we recommend using this pale gray tattoo ink on your forehead? Maybe only on Ash Wednesday.
- Cement Shoes - Cement shoes may be quite heavy, but this pale dirty gray tattoo ink is actually our lightest gray shade.
- Depression - Much like actual Depression, this charcoal gray tattoo ink is our deepest darkest gray.
- Dishwater Gray - If your Dishwater Gray is the color of this dark dirty gray tattoo ink with slight brown undertones, you may want to give your dishes a second wash.
- Earl Gray - Earl Gray isa prim and proper light gray tattoo ink. We do NOT recommend making tea from it.
- Gandalf The Gray - Has anyone actually seen Gandalf The Gray shower? No? Then it makes sense to name this light dirty grey tattoo ink with slight brown undertones after him.
- Junkie - Hey, man. You aren’t looking so good. You look a little like Junkie, a gray taupe tattoo ink with plum and gray undertones.
- Lady Gray - Are you a tattoo artist looking to be a little more ladylike and refined? Choose Lady Gray, a purple gray tattoo ink, and maybe chew with your mouth closed.
- Long John Silver - Long John Silver is a light silver gray tattoo ink with slight blue undertones. His parrot, on the other hand, is much more colorful.
- Moby Dick - We promise that no reading is required to use Moby Dick, a dark blue gray tattoo ink with deep blue and black undertones.
- Mr. Roboto - Secret secret, we’ve got a secret! Mr. Roboto is actually a medium dirty grat tattoo ink with slight yellow undertones that will have your tattoo clients saying “Domo arigato!”
- Plutonium - Make art not bombs with Plutonium. This pale platinum gray tattoo ink has blue and pink undertones.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN EUROPE
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review