Per European law, as of January 2022, this color may not be used for tattoo purposes within EU countries. Please consult your federal laws and regulations before purchasing. Quantum tattoo ink is not liable for the purchase of these colors.
- Bloody Mary - Celery is not included with this tomatoey blood-red tattoo ink with pink undertones. We suggest skipping the vodka when you try this Bloody Mary.
- Pumpkin Head - It’s no trick! Treat yo’self to Pumpkin Head, a dark reddish-orange tattoo ink with brown undertones.
- Agent Orange - This true bright orange tattoo ink is the complete opposite of Agent Orange in every way! It is vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free, and made with organic and natural pigments.
- Golden Shower - Golden Shower is a bright golden yellow tattoo ink that may or may not be the favorite of a past president.
- Corn Hole - Get your mind out of the gutter, it is named after the game. Corn Hole is a bright canary yellow tattoo ink.
- Slurm - We know Slurm can be addictive, but maybe don’t drink this vivid yellow-green tattoo ink.
- Cactus Jack - Just like a real cactus, but with fewer needles, Cactus Jack is a true leaf green tattoo ink.
- Sky Fall - Want to look like 007? We don’t know what to tell since much to our disappointment, he doesn’t have an inch of ink. We can, however, recommend Sky Fall, a true cyan tattoo ink that is a pastel sky blue with slight green undertones.
- Valium - Take a chill pill! Better yet, choose Valium, a bright blue tattoo ink.
- Sizzurp - Does it taste like cough syrup or soda? We don’t know because this Sizzurp is actually a muted plum purple tattoo ink with red undertones, not Purple Drank.
- Purple Nurple - What hurts more, a tattoo or a Purple Nurple? In this case both. Purple Nurple is a concentrated rich royal purple tattoo ink with blue undertones.
- Hello Kitty - Looking for something super cute for your next chibi tattoo? Hello Kitty, a true hot pink tattoo ink with red undertones is the perfect color. UwU
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN EUROPE
Yes, our product names and descriptions are cheeky, but Quantum Tattoo Inks takes the business and safety of our high-quality tattoo inks seriously. Our tattoo ink is developed with tattoo artists in mind and formulated for outstanding and vibrant healed results. That is why the best tattoo artists around the world trust Quantum Tattoo Inks.
A few of the reasons why tattoo artists love our products:
- Vegan tattoo ink
- Cruelty-free tattoo ink
- Organic tattoo ink
- Ink for tattoos without added acrylic
- Kosher tattoo ink
- Small batch tattoo ink made in the USA
- Laboratory tested for safety
- Tattoo ink shipped to Europe from our locations in the EU