This set includes 8 of our most versatile and blendable colors.
- Revvlon - What do you get when you cross sexy lipstick with a hotrod? You get a bright lipstick red tattoo ink, Revvlon.
- Agent Orange - This true bright orange tattoo ink is the complete opposite of Agent Orange in every way! It is vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free, and made with organic and natural pigments.
- Yellow Snow - Just like with Yellow Snow, we don’t recommend eating this bright yellow tattoo ink.
- Sherwood Forest - Sherwood forest, a true forest green tattoo ink the color of money, is the perfect shade for Robin Hood, his Mery Men, or anyone else who likes the color of money.
- Blue Me Away - Whether you are in Los Angeles or not, this Dodger blue tattoo ink may be the only time tattoo artists say “the Dodgers Blue Me Away.”
- Purple Fiction - Purple Fiction is a bright true violet tattoo ink. Say purple again, I dare you, I double dare you.
- Douche - Douche is an opaque bright white tattoo ink that is as fresh as a summer eve.
- Assphalt - Assphalt (pun intended) is our original black tattoo ink. Described as double black, it still remains one of our most popular black tattoo inks. Assphalt Tattoo Ink has 55% pigment in a combination of carbon black pigment and jet black pigment that won’t fade to blue! Because of its high concentration of pigment, it makes for a deep, intense black that is perfect for fill-in and solid blackwork.
All of Quantum’s Black Tattoo Inks can be diluted and used for outlining or gray wash. We recommend using our HOLY WATER MIXING SOLUTION or distilled water to dilute the product. We do not recommend using any other products to dilute Quantum Tattoo Inks.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN EUROPE
Yes, our product names and descriptions are cheeky, but Quantum Tattoo Inks takes the business and safety of our high-quality tattoo inks seriously. Our tattoo ink is developed with tattoo artists in mind and formulated for outstanding and vibrant healed results. That is why the best tattoo artists around the world trust Quantum Tattoo Inks.
A few of the reasons why tattoo artists love our products:
- Vegan tattoo ink
- Cruelty-free tattoo ink
- Organic tattoo ink
- Ink for tattoos without added acrylic
- Kosher tattoo ink
- Small batch tattoo ink made in the USA
- FDA-registered & laboratory tested for safety
- Tattoo ink shipped to Europe from our locations in the EU