Per European law, as of January 2022, this color may not be used for tattoo purposes within EU countries. Please consult your federal laws and regulations before purchasing. Quantum tattoo ink is not liable for the purchase of these colors.
This set includes 8 of our most popular flesh tone shades that are perfect for portraits.
- Butt Skin - Listen, we are being polite with this name because we aren’t actually talking about your white pasty cheeks. Butt Skin actually refers to a different part that looks more like this medium flesh tone tattoo ink with green and pink undertones.
- Heavy Flow - This muted red tattoo ink with brown undertones is like a Heavy Flow day without the mess.
- Miss Piggy - Want to know the color of the part of Miss Piggy only Kermit gets to see? Check out this golden flesh tone tattoo ink.
- Papa Don’t Peach - What is an 80’s pop queen’s favorite color? This pale peach tattoo ink with pink undertones called Papa Don’t Peach.
- Silly Putty - If only getting a full sleeve was as easy as stretching your skin and pressing it against art like with Silly Putty. While this Silly Putty can’t do that, it is an amazing, rich golden flesh tone tattoo ink.
- Skinny Dip - Like with an actual Skinny Dip, this pale peach flesh tone with golden undertones will have you feeling peach fuzz and goosebumps.
- Skin Sensation - Some Skin Sensations include can include cold, heat, touch, and of course pain. In this case, Skin Sensation is dirty rose neutral pink tattoo ink with golden undertones.
- Submissive - No need for a safe word with this Submissive. You can do whatever you want with this pale rose gold tattoo ink.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN EUROPE
Yes, our product names and descriptions are cheeky, but Quantum Tattoo Inks takes the business and safety of our high-quality tattoo inks seriously. Our tattoo ink is developed with tattoo artists in mind and formulated for outstanding and vibrant healed results. That is why the best tattoo artists around the world trust Quantum Tattoo Inks.
A few of the reasons why tattoo artists love our products:
- Vegan tattoo ink
- Cruelty-free tattoo ink
- Organic tattoo ink
- Ink for tattoos without added acrylic
- Kosher tattoo ink
- Small batch tattoo ink made in the USA
- Laboratory tested for safety
- Tattoo ink shipped to Europe from our locations in the EU