Per European law, as of January 2022, this color may not be used for tattoo purposes within EU countries. Please consult your federal laws and regulations before purchasing. Quantum tattoo ink is not liable for the purchase of these colors.
- Alley Juice - Get drunk on Alley Juice, a burgundy wine tattoo ink with blue and brown undertones.
- Bloody Mary - Celery is not included with this tomatoey blood-red tattoo ink with pink undertones. We suggest skipping the vodka when you try this Bloody Mary.
- Candy Apple Red - Candy Apple Red is a crimson red tattoo ink with blue undertones that will leave you wanting another sweet and juicy bite!
- Kick a Ginger - It’s not nice to kick them while they’re down! Kick a Ginger is a bright red tattoo ink with orange undertones.
- Naughty Redheads - Because sometimes being naughty can be nice, we love Naughty Redheads. It is a bright crimson red tattoo ink with red, orange, and blue undertones.
- Nosebleed - If you are looking for fresh blood tattoo ink, Nosebleed is your no-human-sacrifice-required, vegan alternative to actual fresh blood.
- Red Rocket - Red Rocket is an intense crimson red tattoo ink that you won’t have to hide in your pocket.
- Revvlon - What do you get when you cross sexy lipstick with a hotrod? You get a bright lipstick red tattoo ink, Revvlon.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN EUROPE
Yes, our product names and descriptions are cheeky, but Quantum Tattoo Inks takes the business and safety of our high-quality tattoo inks seriously. Our tattoo ink is developed with tattoo artists in mind and formulated for outstanding and vibrant healed results. That is why the best tattoo artists around the world trust Quantum Tattoo Inks.
A few of the reasons why tattoo artists love our products:
- Vegan tattoo ink
- Cruelty-free tattoo ink
- Organic tattoo ink
- Ink for tattoos without added acrylic
- Kosher tattoo ink
- Small batch tattoo ink made in the USA
- Laboratory tested for safety
- Tattoo ink shipped to Europe from our locations in the EU