Per European law, as of January 2022, this color may not be used for tattoo purposes within EU countries. Please consult your federal laws and regulations before purchasing. Quantum tattoo ink is not liable for the purchase of these colors.
- Count Von Count - Count von Count is a lilac pink purple tattoo ink modeled after the world’s most famous vampire (muppet) of all time.
- Lady Gray - Are you a tattoo artist looking to be a little more ladylike and refined? Choose Lady Gray, a purple gray tattoo ink, and maybe chew with your mouth closed.
- Prince - If you are saying “Let’s Go Crazy” when it comes to your next tattoo, you will definitely want to check out Prince. It is a bright plum purple tattoo ink with magenta undertones.
- Purple Fiction - Purple Fiction is a bright true violet tattoo ink. Say purple again, I dare you, I double dare you.
- Purple Nurple - What hurts more, a tattoo or a Purple Nurple? In this case both. Purple Nurple is a concentrated rich royal purple tattoo ink with blue undertones.
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain, Purple Rain. If you are looking for a muted pastel plum tattoo ink, I only want to see you using Purple Rain.
- Sizzurp - Does it taste like cough syrup or soda? We don’t know because this Sizzurp is actually a muted plum purple tattoo ink with red undertones, not Purple Drank.
- Statutory Grape - Despite the name, we are totally keeping it legal. Calm down Karen, Satutuory Grape is just an intense purple tattoo ink.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN EUROPE
Yes, our product names and descriptions are cheeky, but Quantum Tattoo Inks takes the business and safety of our high-quality tattoo inks seriously. Our tattoo ink is developed with tattoo artists in mind and formulated for outstanding and vibrant healed results. That is why the best tattoo artists around the world trust Quantum Tattoo Inks.
A few of the reasons why tattoo artists love our products:
- Vegan tattoo ink
- Cruelty-free tattoo ink
- Organic tattoo ink
- Ink for tattoos without added acrylic
- Kosher tattoo ink
- Small batch tattoo ink made in the USA
- Laboratory tested for safety
- Tattoo ink shipped to Europe from our locations in the EU