Per European law, as of January 2022, this color may not be used for tattoo purposes within EU countries. Please consult your federal laws and regulations before purchasing. Quantum tattoo ink is not liable for the purchase of these colors.
- Fruity Pebbles - When you say you are a fan of Fruity Pebbles, that could mean a few different things. We hope that it means that you are into this bright fuchsia pink tattoo ink.
- Hello Kitty - Looking for something super cute for your next chibi tattoo? Hello Kitty, a true hot pink tattoo ink with red undertones is the perfect color. UwU
- Like A Virgin - Feel Like A Virgin inked for the very first time with this bubblegum pastel pink tattoo ink.
- Pink Fluffy Monster - Like something out of an animated elephant’s drunken dreams, Pink Fluffy Monster is a bright bubblegum pink tattoo ink with red undertones.
- Pinky Dinky Doo - We promise that tattoo artists will find this Pink Dinky Doo, a muted reddish pink tattoo ink, much less obnoxious than a children’s show.
- Placenta Pink - No labor pains were required to create this bright Pepto neon pink with slight magenta undertones, Placenta Pink.
- Raunchy Rose - Get vulgar with Raunchy Rose. This dark reddish pink tattoo ink has slight brown undertones.
- What a Maroon - If you are a tattoo artist looking for a true rich magenta concentrate tattoo ink, and you don’t choose this one, you’ll look at yourself and say, “What a Maroon!”
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN EUROPE
Yes, our product names and descriptions are cheeky, but Quantum Tattoo Inks takes the business and safety of our high-quality tattoo inks seriously. Our tattoo ink is developed with tattoo artists in mind and formulated for outstanding and vibrant healed results. That is why the best tattoo artists around the world trust Quantum Tattoo Inks.
A few of the reasons why tattoo artists love our products:
- Vegan tattoo ink
- Cruelty-free tattoo ink
- Organic tattoo ink
- Ink for tattoos without added acrylic
- Kosher tattoo ink
- Small batch tattoo ink made in the USA
- Laboratory tested for safety
- Tattoo ink shipped to Europe from our locations in the EU