Per European law, as of January 2022, this color may not be used for tattoo purposes within EU countries. Please consult your federal laws and regulations before purchasing. Quantum tattoo ink is not liable for the purchase of these colors.
- Afterbirth Orange - Get the Afterbirth with none of the labor pains when you choose this deep burnt orange tattoo ink with brown undertones.
- Agent Orange - This true bright orange tattoo ink is the complete opposite of Agent Orange in every way! It is vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free, and made with organic and natural pigments.
- Clockwork Orange - Clockwork orange is a neon orange tattoo ink that goes great with a bowler hat and cane.
- Opium Den - Relax and dream of the flowers that inspired Opium Den, a true poppy orange tattoo ink.
- Pumpkin Head - It’s no trick! Treat yo’self to Pumpkin Head, a dark reddish-orange tattoo ink with brown undertones.
- Salmon-Nilla - Salmon-Nilla muted orange tattoo ink with pink undertones is definitely safer than its name implies.
- Vitamin C - For a citrus-inspired splash of golden orange tattoo ink with pink undertones, try Vitamin C.
- Douche - Douche is an opaque bright white tattoo ink that is as fresh as a summer eve.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN EUROPE
Yes, our product names and descriptions are cheeky, but Quantum Tattoo Inks takes the business and safety of our high-quality tattoo inks seriously. Our tattoo ink is developed with tattoo artists in mind and formulated for outstanding and vibrant healed results. That is why the best tattoo artists around the world trust Quantum Tattoo Inks.
A few of the reasons why tattoo artists love our products:
- Vegan tattoo ink
- Cruelty-free tattoo ink
- Organic tattoo ink
- Ink for tattoos without added acrylic
- Kosher tattoo ink
- Small batch tattoo ink made in the USA
- Laboratory tested for safety
- Tattoo ink shipped to Europe from our locations in the EU