Per European law, as of January 2022, this color may not be used for tattoo purposes within EU countries. Please consult your federal laws and regulations before purchasing. Quantum tattoo ink is not liable for the purchase of these colors.
Holy Water Shading Solution is an additive specially formulated for mixing and diluting black tattoo ink for shading. It is a clear mixing solution that allows you to create the perfect gray wash using black Quantum tattoo inks. We do not recommend using any other products besides Holy Water Mixing Solution to dilute Quantum Tattoo Inks.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN EUROPE
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- Meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color